Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DJ Useo - Halloween ep 2026
DJ Useo - Halloween ep 2026 Oct 4th 2026 Finally…19 volumes in this series! To celebrate, there’s 2wice the content! Remember, Halloween...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...
-
Slow Clubbed To Death ( Rob Dougan vs Mayer Aguayo ) 1999 Club vs 2014 Electronic. The first psychic mashup. It’s reading your mind now. S...


2 comments:
Unfortunately the links don't exist any more, or perhaps, fortunately they don't because they try to lead to malicious software...
Any chance of reposting this album? I'd love to hear it; sixties mashups are some of my favorites because they let me listen to the songs again in a whole different frame of mind. (Yes, people in their sixties do listen to mashups, and love them!)
By the way, you are doing some fantastic work out there, and I really appreciate what you're putting out there. Your work is now a significant portion of what I listen to on the old iPod.
Thanks for the swell comments. I'm mighty happy you enjoy them.
Here's a new Grouply link you can d/l or stream from.
I'm always glad to update links.
Post a Comment