Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors
This Is How The Changeling Feels ( Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors ) 1990 Madchester vs 1971 Classic Rock. Just what you wanted. Stream, ...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Slow Clubbed To Death ( Rob Dougan vs Mayer Aguayo ) 1999 Club vs 2014 Electronic. The first psychic mashup. It’s reading your mind now. S...


2 comments:
Well done! I don't get to your blog often enough. If you would like to put a set of mashups together I would be more than happy to host them at Voodoo Wagon with links back to your page. Let me know.
You bet'cha. I'll be contacting you re: this idea.
Post a Comment