Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE CURSE OF MONSTER MASHUP

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  THE CURSE OF MONSTER MASHUP - 2 CD's of EVIL mashups and remixes (including one from ME).
Featuring LeeDM101, Voicedude, Fettdog, Cheekyboy, Brutal Redneck, Johnny, S.I.R, Solcofn, scott cairo, Stefano Ercolino and many more!
Available for download for a VERY limited time only so grab it quick and feel free to share the CURSE .... Enjoy!
Thanks to all the great musicians who contributed to this years dreadful disc! Click the link to be cursed! Download it at the link below! CURSE

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello mate,

Can I get new links to download this one?? The ones you have are not working... :(

Cheers

Konrad Useo said...

Aye, I see Cheekyboys' links are inactive. I don't expect he'd take exception to me putting up working links.
I'll have the new links by tonight.
Thanks for asking.

btw-I sure enjoy your mixes. I played your 'pjanoo kicks love violence' in my new long mix. Thanks.

Konrad Useo said...

There ya go! A proper working link. Be careful not to click the ads.

Konrad Useo said...

New link for October 2015.

Traitor Vic said...

Decryption Key?

Konrad Useo said...

Here you go -
!I9xo7TsuTFpyaY-WctfM2WJIHJDWez_h6AHkhJ6vrnc
Decryption key. That's a new one on me.
Happy Halloween, Vic.

Traitor Vic said...

Yeah, That struck me as odd.

Hope your Halloween was Great!

Thanks!

B.D.E. Spiritwalker ( The Cult vs Ministry )

B.D.E. Spiritwalker ( The Cult vs Ministry ) 1984 Alt Rock vs 2024 Techno Metal. The Perfect Mashup to play while driving on the mystery r...