Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dickies vs The Litter
Infidel Action Woman Zombie ( The Dickies vs The Litter ) 1979 Punk Rock vs 1967 Garage Rock. A perfect mix for people who enjoy music. St...
-
KOPIMI RADIO w/ Mazanza Von Badman is a 2wice weekly radio show that plays mashups! Send him yours to hear them live. Link to stream her...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...



6 comments:
I don't wanna bum you out or put you through any head trips, but I can totally relate to where you're coming from ...catch my drift? Far out, ma-a-a-an!
nice thx!!!
Glad it pleased you. I run Audioboots mashup forum now www.audioboots.com & we're going to do many more themed mashup compilations. I'll post them here. Later, mon.
Links are broken.
Links for 80s mashed and 80s mashed 2 disk 2 are broke also :(
Many thanks for the heads up. I'll have links for all restored today.
Time to do another links review on the old blog.
It's something you gotta do, regularly.
I've never had any hosting that maintained over time.
Happy to give youse mugs new ones, though.
I plan to keep al on that page loaded.
Rock out. SGR.
Hey SGR - All links have been tested, & work presently. Enjoy!
Post a Comment