Wednesday, July 2, 2014
The Truth About Early Seventies Music (1:21:01)
"DJ Useo – The Truth About Early Seventies Music
22 Songs From The Distant Past
( 1:21:01 )"
I chose these tracks myself,
and remastered them all extensively.
I expect most of you will have never heard
any of them, but I think you'll like the
experience.
Hosted by the King of long mix sites-
BMBX
Stream, or d/l here-
Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dickies vs The Litter
Infidel Action Woman Zombie ( The Dickies vs The Litter ) 1979 Punk Rock vs 1967 Garage Rock. A perfect mix for people who enjoy music. St...
-
KOPIMI RADIO w/ Mazanza Von Badman is a 2wice weekly radio show that plays mashups! Send him yours to hear them live. Link to stream her...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...



No comments:
Post a Comment