Sunday, October 26, 2025
DJ.USEO.FRIKKENFRACK.MIX.
DJ.USEO.FRIKKENFRACK.MIX.
October 24 2025 (1:38:12)
I got a great response to this live set I played last Friday.
All tracks employ novelty music over techno music.
The audience had minimal familiarity to mashups,
but really took to these silly ones I’d made.
Mixes sourced to the DJ Useo - Frikkenfrack - DJ Useos Strangest Mashups series.
https://groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/2025/08/dj-useo-frikkenfrack-17-dj-useos.html
Stream, & d/l here -
https://hearthis.at/vxmfxz7w/djuseofrikkenfrackmix2025/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors
This Is How The Changeling Feels ( Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors ) 1990 Madchester vs 1971 Classic Rock. Just what you wanted. Stream, ...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Slow Clubbed To Death ( Rob Dougan vs Mayer Aguayo ) 1999 Club vs 2014 Electronic. The first psychic mashup. It’s reading your mind now. S...



No comments:
Post a Comment