Thursday, August 28, 2025
DJ Useo - Frikkenfrack 17 - DJ Useos Strangest Mashups
DJ Useo - Frikkenfrack 17 - DJ Useos Strangest Mashups
August 2025
Since I began bootlegging, I’ve made silly mixes like these.
I like to post a silly one & a normal one, & see which does better.
The silly ones almost always do best. (!!!)
I did a 3 doors down vs frank zappa mashup that is now over 31,000 downloads!
https://www.hulkshare.com/djuseo/who-needs-kryptonite
Please to be enjoying these wacky tracks.
Born To Be Galaxy Song ( MPFC vs Steppenwolf ) 1983 Novelty vs 1968 Classic Rock.
Stream, & d/l here -
https://remix.audio/track/79951/dj-useo-born-to-be-galaxy-song-mpfc-vs-steppenwolf-
Mirror links for complete zip file here -
https://workupload.com/file/yDTCD4knftQ
Or here -
https://app.box.com/s/50uglthlthf11ouww7z4xrsur6f37z3v
Stream & d/l complete mixes of the album here -
https://hearthis.at/vxmfxz7w/dj-useo-frikkenfrack-17-dj-useos-strangest-mashups-disc-1-mix/
https://hearthis.at/vxmfxz7w/dj-useo-frikkenfrack-17-dj-useos-strangest-mashups-disc-2-mix/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors
This Is How The Changeling Feels ( Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors ) 1990 Madchester vs 1971 Classic Rock. Just what you wanted. Stream, ...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...
-
Slow Clubbed To Death ( Rob Dougan vs Mayer Aguayo ) 1999 Club vs 2014 Electronic. The first psychic mashup. It’s reading your mind now. S...





No comments:
Post a Comment