Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Summer Dance Mix 2020
DJ Useo - Summer Dance Mix 2020
April 19 2020 (01:00:00)
I was asked to create a mix for some
online mag I’d never heard of, supposedly
recommended by a bootleg pal.
I made them this mix, & they never used
it, or even listened to it.
It’s great, though.
Hear for yourself.
Stream, or d/l here -
Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors
This Is How The Changeling Feels ( Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors ) 1990 Madchester vs 1971 Classic Rock. Just what you wanted. Stream, ...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...
-
Slow Clubbed To Death ( Rob Dougan vs Mayer Aguayo ) 1999 Club vs 2014 Electronic. The first psychic mashup. It’s reading your mind now. S...



No comments:
Post a Comment