Thursday, July 16, 2015
Soundcloud and DJ Useo Part Ways
Despite my posting under Soundcloud’s own rules,
they closed my paid Pro Account
right after I’d paid. No refunds!
I’d been having problems with them for months,
so, it’s actually a mutual rejection.
Sorry about the temporarily dead links.
I’ll be replacing all the obsolete soundcloud
links during the month of August,
including ( especially ) the Mashup Showcase links.
Most other links should be active
so enjoy the many working tracks.
All will return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors
This Is How The Changeling Feels ( Inspiral Carpets vs The Doors ) 1990 Madchester vs 1971 Classic Rock. Just what you wanted. Stream, ...
-
All New! Sound-Unsounds UK 80s MASHED Continuing the Issuance of Splendid new mashup collections Sound-Unsound Bootleg forum presents th...
-
Theme From Doctor Detroit's Weird Science ( Oingo Boingo vs Devo ) 1983 New Wave vs 1985 Alt Rock Weird Science vs Doctor Detroit movi...
-
Slow Clubbed To Death ( Rob Dougan vs Mayer Aguayo ) 1999 Club vs 2014 Electronic. The first psychic mashup. It’s reading your mind now. S...

No comments:
Post a Comment